Barclays Business Bank Account
Barclays Business current accounts offer Banking tailored to your business. It is simple, intuitive banking that puts you in charge of your finances when you are starting out
Why choose Barclays?
Kick-start your business with free banking for 12 months, with expert advice on hand when you need it in those vital early months.
Monthly Loyalty Reward- The longer you stay with us, the more of your bank charges we’ll give back to you each month.
Simple price plans – When your free banking period ends, we‘ll keep your account on the best deal, with two Price Plans that reflect how you make and receive payments.
How Barclays gets your details and what happens next
1. Once you have completed your incorporation, Seed Formations will automatically send your details via a secure link to Barclays.
2. Within 48 hours working day of receiving your details, Barclays will call you to arrange a time convenient for you to meet your Barclays Business Manager and open your account.
Terms & Conditions
Sorry, but if you are not resident in the UK, we cannot offer you a bank account under this scheme.
1. You must have a Barclays current account and be aged 16 or over to use Barclays Mobile Banking. You will need to register and link your UK mobile number with your Barclays current account. Compatible phone, operating system and internet access (fees may apply) required.
2. You must have a UK current account and be aged 16 or over to use Barclays Pingit. Business customers on certain tariffs will be charged for transactions.
3. Seed Formations and Barclays have entered into a referral arrangement whereby a fee will be paid by Barclays to Seed Formations on the successful opening of a Barclays Business Account.
Other services that may interest you
SmartBusiness Dashboard and apps
Your business on one page. See your most important business and banking information at a glance – free with SmartBusiness Dashboard.
Borrowing for all businesses. Whether your business is expanding or still yet to get off the ground, we can help you plan for future success.
Doing business abroad
We’ll help you expand overseas. Whether you’re importing or exporting, starting out or expanding further, we have the tools and services to help your business grow.
Foreign currency account
Reduce your exposure to exchange-rate fluctuations and simplify international payments, whether you’re importing or exporting.
Help protect your business from fraud
Learn about scams the target businesses. Find out how we help to protect your business and see what you can do yourself to stay digitally safe.
High Growth & Entrepreneurs
Energise your ambition. From ideas to IPO, we’ll be with you at every step of your journey – helping you bring your vision to life.
Choose Seed Formations as your company formation agent and become part of something great
Why our customers love us
So much more than Company Formation Agents
Outstanding Customer Services
We value each customer as an individual. Our team are available to support you through the formation of your company and during the life of your company from 9am to 6pm Mondays to Fridays. Simply call us, email us or use our live chat support.
Approved Registration Agents
There are only a few registered agents approved by Companies House in the UK and we are proud to be one of them. This means we are allowed to submit and support your application to form a company from start to end.
Experience you can rely on
We've been forming companies and supporting new businesses in the UK for many years. We have the skills and experience to ensure your company formation is successful and that your business is ready to grow and compete in an exciting startup market.