Every Limited Company in the UK must submit their Accounts to companies house every year and missing your Annual Filing deadline will automatically incur an immediate penalty. The UK government has agreed to offer an Accounts Filing extension to Limited Companies in the UK of upto a maximum of 3 months.
Companies House and the UK Government have launched this iniative to help Company owners more time to manage the imminent risks to life brought on by the Coronavirus. This means business owners can spend time ensuring their employers are cared for and the business is doing everything it needs to, to reduce the impact of the virus.
How to APPLY for the Extension?
- The Extension is not automatic.
- Each company that requires the extension will have to apply for it online.
- The application takes 15 minutes or less
- And the extension will be confirmed immediately online
****You need to apply BEFORE your ANNUAL FILING DEADLINE has passed****
Things you’ll need
- the company number
- an email address
- information about your extension reasons
- any documents that support your application (if applicable)
Apply for an Extension
Apply online for your Limited Company Accounts Deadline Extension.
When is your deadline?
Not sure when your Limited Company Accounts are due?